The Sony Yuga which is expected to launch as the Sony Xperia Z possibly at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show 2013 has been the center of attraction since the time it first leaked. And the leaks around the smartphone, have only increased with each passing day.
And today we see the alleged press shot of the Sony Xperia Z leak online which shows us how the 5-inch smartphone would look at the time of arrival.
Going by the specifications, the Sony Xperia Z is expected to pack in:
- 5-inch full HD display with OptiContrast Technology
- Display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP Camera on the rear
- Memory expandable via microSD card
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP55 and IP57
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box
- LTE, NFC,
- 139 x 71 x 7.9mm
The Sony Xperia Z could be unveiled on January 7th, as Sony has a press conference scheduled at the CES 2013 and the smartphone is expected to go on sale from January 15th. We will be covering the CES 2013 extensively and bring all the latest from the event.