Almost every day there is a significant leak related to the soon-to-be-announced Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 which is going to be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013. We have already seen the Galaxy Note 8.0 leaked in alleged renders but today a series of live pictures of the Note 8.0 have appeared online.
The alleged Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 in the image above goes on to match the one we saw in the leaked renders and this is how the Apple iPad Mini competitor with an S-Pen functionality will look like.
The leaked specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 are as below:
- 8-inch TFT Super Clear LCD display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP rear camera
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- 211.3 x 136.3 x 7.95 mm
- 330 grams
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 4600 mAh battery
So for now, there is no surprise left as to what our very own Sammy has in store for us. But yeah, this is not the only product which is launching at the MWC so we could obviously see more leaks coming in on other devices as well.
GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER