The Samsung Wave525, Samsung Wave533 and Samsung Wave723 include 3.2” WQVGA TFT displays and a 100MB internal memory with a free 2GB microSD card (expandable up to 16GB).
The Samsung Wave 525:
- Messaging and Email : The Samsung Wave 525 is equipped with the Social Hub feature where one can easily integrate all mail, SNS, e-mail, SMS, MMS and Contact numbers in the phonebook itself. Besides calling and SMS, users can initiate SNS, e-mail and calendar from the phonebook with just a single touch.
- Display and Camera: The home screen can be further customized upto 10 screens and has a Sweep Interaction phonebook feature. The 3.2 MP camera allows easy capture of life-like images.
- Browser: The HTML5 supported Dolphin Browser 2.0 offers a good mobile browsing experience and the hi-speed connectivity option on Samsung Wave 525 is supported by BT 3.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n.
- Battery: Designed with a slim 11.7 mm body, the Samsung Wave 525 has a 1200mAh battery life which provides up to 15 hours of talk time and up to 900 hours of standby time.
The Samsung Wave 525 is priced at Rs.8800.
The Samsung Wave 533:
- Messaging : The Samsung Wave 533 is the smartest messaging phone with a full slider QWERTY keypad. The handset is further powered by Native SNS applications and supports instant messengers like Palringo, G-talk, Facebook, Yahoo and MSN chats. In addition, these instant messengers can be accessed from one single platform for easy access to various IM contacts.
- Display and Camera : The Hybrid Touch and QWERTY design, customizable home screen and widgets enhance the user experience of the phone. It has a 3.2 MP camera.
- Connectivity and Battery : The rapid connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, BT 3.0 EDR and microUSB ensure that the user is always connected. The Samsung Wave 533 has a 1200mAh battery which offers upto 14 hours of talk time and upto 1090 hours of standby time.
Samsung Wave 533 is priced at Rs. 9900.
The Samsung Wave 723:
- Multimedia : The rich multi-media experience of the Wave 723 is enhanced with the powerful 5 MP camera with LED flash, Music Player and Sound Alive feature which ensures great acoustics, even from a small mobile on earphones with a 3.5 mm jack.
- Social Networking : The Samsung Wave 723 is sleek and slim at 11.8mm. The phone captures all the essential features of the Wave series like the intuitive Touch wiz 3.0, Hybrid widgets, Sweep Interaction phonebook and Social Hub features. The Communities 1.0 feature facilitates easy uploading of photos and other files to Facebook, MySpace, Flick, YouTube and more.
- Connectivity : The enhanced connectivity for the phone is provided by BT 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n.
The Samsung Wave 723 is priced at Rs. 13500.
With the launch of 3 new Wave phones, the entire Wave portfolio of 4 phones (which includes the original Wave phone –S8500) is now available at a Price Range of Rs. 8,800 – Rs. 19,100.
Samsung Omnia 652:
- Display and Camera : QWERTY keypad and the customizable Home Screen enables easy access to favorite contacts, new wall paper options and online widget support. It is future ready with 3G (HSDPA) & a video telephony camera. 2.0 megapixel camera and 3.5pi Audio ear jack
- Social Network : With the Omnia 652 users can connect and network easily through Native Facebook & Twitter client SNS access, message instantly with Windows Live, Palringo (includes GTalk & AOL) and Yahoo IM. Equipped with ActiveSync feature, which allows full access to business Push e-mail (on MS Exchange server or Google), even when the user is out of office. Additionally, the Omnia 652 allows users to configure Personal e-mails on Yahoo and Windows Live.
- Battery: The phone has 1500mAH battery (2G: upto 12 hours of talk time and 600 hours standby times & 3G: upto 7.3 hours talk time & 441 hours standby time).
GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER