- FRC 61 for new customers and Special recharge of Rs.51 for existing customers with a Talktime of Rs.15
- First two minutes of the day are charged according to 1 paise/sec for Local and STD calling to Tata network following which a charge of 1 paise/6 seconds is applicable for local and 1 paise/2 seconds for STD calling.
- All other Local and STD calls at 1 paise/sec.
- First SMS of the day is charged at 60 paise followed by local and national sms at 10 paise/sms.
- 2 GB Internet valid for 365 days.
This scheme is good for people having high On-net usage but I dont see any buyers for this scheme except new customers because of the previous "Full On Bol" campaign which offered 2 lakhs On-net minutes for a price of Rs.94 valid for a year. The previous campaign registered a record intake making this scheme less interesting.Probably offering some discount on Off-net calling and free sms would have done the trick.Big guns like Airtel,Vodafone and !dea have launched their version of packs which offer 10 paise On-net and 200 local,national sms free everyday unlike 10 paise of Tata Docomo.However the On-net calling benefit of other providers are limited to only that particular pack unlike Tata Docomo which offers an independent calling benefit on any Tata number,prepaid or postpaid at a flat rate of 1 paise/6 seconds after the first two minutes of the day.
GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER