BlackBerry users are in for a treat. The most loved app for Twitter, UberSocial for BlackBerry has been updated to v1.3 bringing in many new features and bug fixes.
The official changelog is as follows:
- Integrated with BBM, you can now set your BBM status or personal message to your last tweet, requires BlackBerry OS version 5.0 or higher.
- You can save and restore draft tweets from the compose screen.
- Reworked the login mechanism with Twitter to avoid some issues.
- Added the ability to turn off the global ‘Uber Tweet’ menu item
- Fixed bug in mypict.me upload which could cause the app to lock up.
- Fixed bug in keyword muting where you couldn’t include ‘#’ at the beginning of the keyword.
- Fixed bug where UberChannel background images were getting their corners rounded.
- Changed the link colour in the red and pink themes to be more readable
You can download the latest version from here and the update will soon be available in the BlackBerry World. Also if you hate ads and want an ad-free version all you need to do is buy the app paying $4.99 and enjoy.
- Amol Mathur