- 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 720p display
- Gorilla Glass Protection
- Polycarbonateunibody design
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon S4 chipset
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal storage
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 8 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 2.1 MP front facing camera
- Beats Audio
- Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB
The 2.1 MP front-facing camera is also able to record 1080p HD, and uses a special ultra-wide angle 88-degree lens so that it can fit up to four people in-frame simultaneously.
HTC seems to have inked an agreement with Microsoft to make the 8X the “signature handset” of Windows Phone 8 and we wonder how this would go down with Nokia.
The HTC 8X will be available in four colour options: Blue, Black, Yellow and Red but are region dependant. The roll out of the HTC 8X will be starting from November 2012, though no specific dates have been specified.
So are you impressed by the HTC 8X?