Samsung Galaxy J3⑥ officially launched in China today. Specs-wise, the Galaxy J3⑥ is a lower end smartphone. Certainly the one which won’t be liked by the power users. As mentioned on Samsung’s China website, the Galaxy J3⑥ is essentially a China Telecom variant of the Galaxy J3 (SM-J3109).
Powering the J3⑥ is a 1.2GHz quad-core processor accompanied by 1.5GB of RAM. It comes with an internal storage of 8GB, whereas the external storage can be expanded up-to 128GB via microSD card. There’s no information regarding which version of Android the J3⑥ will run on, but going by the TENAA listing you can expect it to run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Talking about photography, it’s taken care by the 8MP camera housed on the back and a 5MP front camera. You can double-click on the home button to open the camera app.
The J3⑥ comes loaded with apps like Milk Music and Smart Manager. The Smart Manager tool provides features like virus scanning, battery monitoring, optimization and some other useful stats.
Samsung Galaxy J3⑥ specifications:
- CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED Display at a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera: 8MP, capable of Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) video recording at 30fps
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: Expandable up-to 128GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh
There’s no word regarding the pricing and availability of the Samsung Galaxy J3⑥ in China. Also, we don’t know whether or not this device will be available in other countries.