Adobe Flash Player for Android updates to version 10.3.186.3
A new update has popped up for the Adobe Flash Player on Android and is said to bring in fixes for security issues and provides feature enhancements for certain phones and websites. The update will upgrade your version to 10.3.186.3 and it is recommended to update your flash player for smooth running of flash content as well as videos on your handset.
The new update will bring in the following enhancements:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.