Adobe reader for Android and iOS updated, brings eSignature feature
With the app users can easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF file types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files.
- Ink Signature Tool – Users can electronically sign a document by hand-drawing their signature with their finger on a touchscreen.
- Send for Signature – Users can connect to Adobe EchoSign to get others to sign documents electronically, enabling senders to track and manage the status of documents online. In addition, signed contracts are archived in the cloud, making it easy for users to retrieve documents from anywhere, at any time, via a Web browser.
- Annotate – Users can choose the Highlight, Strikethrough or Underline annotation tools, and drag over any text to easily markup text.
- Comment – Users can add Sticky Notes anywhere on a PDF document. Just choose the Note tool, tap, and add the comment.
- Forms Fill – Users can fill out simple PDF forms, save them, and forward them on to the recipient.