ASUS launches ZenFone 3 series smartphones in India
ASUS has launched its ZenFone 3 series smartphones today in India. The ZenFone 3 series consists of four smartphones – ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Ultra, ZenFone 3 Deluxe and ZenFone 3 Laser.
Starting with the ZenFone 3, the device comes with Snapdragon 625 SoC under the hood which is paired with 3/4 GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. The device sports a 5.2/5.5-inch Full-HD Super IPS+ display which is kept on by a 2650 mAh battery. The ZenFone 3 features camera combo of 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera. It has 32/64 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 2 Terabytes using a microSD card. The device also supports dual SIM (LTE + LTE) and has a fingerprint scanner at the back.
Talking about the ZenFone 3 Ultra, the device is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC and is coupled with 4 GB RAM along with Adreno 510 GPU. Other specs include a huge 6.8-inch Full-HD IPS LCD display, 23 MP ASUS TriTech rear camera, 8 MP front camera, 64 GB internal storage with ability to expand storage via microSD card, hybrid dual SIM, fingerprint scanner on home button and 4600 mAh battery.
The ZenFone 3 Deluxe is the most powerful device of the ZenFone 3 series. It comes with Snapdragon 820/821 SoC under the hood which is accompanied by 6 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. It is offered in two different variants, one having 64 GB internal storage whereas the other boasting 256 GB internal storage. The device sports a 5.7-inch Full-HD Super AMOLED display which is backed by 3000 mAh battery. The device also comes with hybrid dual SIM slot and has a fingerprint scanner on the back. The ZenFone 3 Deluxe sports a 23 MP camera at the back and an 8 MP camera on the front.
ASUS also launched the ZenFone 3 Laser which is powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC and 4 GB RAM. The device features a 5.5-inch Full-HD display, 32 GB internal storage which is expandable via microSD card, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera, fingerprint scanner at the back, hybrid dual SIM slot and 3000 mAh battery.
All these four smartphones run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and have hybrid dual SIM slot which means you can either use two SIM cards with no external storage, or one SIM card with external storage. Also, all the smartphones except the ZenFone 3 Laser USB Type-C port.
- ZenFone 3 (3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage + 5.2-inch dsiplay): ₹21,999
- ZenFone 3 (4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage + 5.5-inch display): ₹27,999
- ZenFone 3 Ultra: ₹49,999
- ZenFone 3 Deluxe (Snapdragon 820 + 64 GB internal storage): ₹49,999
- ZenFone 3 Deluxe (Snapdragon 821 + 128 GB internal storage): ₹62,999
- ZenFone 3 Laser: ₹18,999
- ZenFone 3 Laser: Available from September through Flipkart, Amazon India, Snapdeal and offline retailers
- ZenFone 3 (3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage + 5.2-inch dsiplay): Available on Flipkart and Amazon India
- ZenFone 3 Ultra and Deluxe: Available from September through ecommerce sites and ASUS Exclusive Stores across India
So, are you buying any of these smartphones?