BlackBerry Curve 9320 officially announced
After announcing the global launch of the entry level BlackBerry Curve 9220 in India, Research in Motion has today announced the launch of the BlackBerry Curve 9320 which is quite similar to the Curve 9220.
According to RIM, the Curve 9320 is a stylish new smartphone for socially-connected customers as the smartphone features all the core BlackBerry messaging and social-centric features that keep people connected, and it offers global 3G connectivity backed by long battery life to allow users to make the most of their day.
Specs of the Curve 9320:
- 2.44″ qVGA Transmissive TFT LCD screen with 320×240 resolution 164 ppi
- 512 MB RAM
- BlackBerry OS 7.1
- 3.2 MP camera with Flash and 4X digital zoom
- Video recording, Image stabilization, Extended depth of field, Geotagging
- 35-key, backlit, narrow QWERTY keyboard with Optical trackpad
- Dedicated keys: Send, End (Power), Menu, Escape, Camera (user customizable, convenience key), Volume Up/Down (Fwd/Rwd for media, Zoom for camera), Mute (Play/Pause for media), BBM (user customizable, convenience key), Top Lock
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 1450 mAh removable/rechargeable lithium-ion battery (J-S1) with Talk time: up to 7 hours, Standby time: up to 18 days, Music playback time: up to 30 hours (with headset usage)
One interesting new feature that’s included in the Curve 9320 is Parental Control. With Parental Controls, parents have the ability to limit or restrict certain phone numbers, websites, and various social networking apps and keep them out of access of their children.
The smartphone is priced at Rs.15,990 and will be available by the end of May.