BlackBerry Messenger updated to v220.127.116.11 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone
- User is returned to the contact list after sending a voice note via the convenience key if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
- Virtual keyboard does not appear automatically when editing personal message
- When trying to switch chat from switch chat menu within conversation, user information is partially cutoff
- Send picture dialog is displayed as a vertical bar for device font size 14.
- Highlighting a BBM contact displays a different contact’s display picture.
- Pressing the convenience key while the menu is open in a chat returns the user to the contact list if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
- Scrolling quickly in the inline edit view allows the focus to move out on to the user’s avatar.
- Pressing the Enter key while the focus is on the user’s avatar initiates the inline edit view.
- Some smileys remained as text in a message sent to a multiperson chat for all participants.
- Send voice note dialog buttons are cut off in landscape mode when the virtual keyboard is displayed.
Remember you need to be registered with Beta Zone in order to download the Beta app.