BLU Energy X LTE with quad-core processor and 4000 mAh battery unveiled
BLU Products has unveiled the BLU Energy X LTE smartphone. The BLU Energy X LTE smartphone is the latest addition to BLU’s Energy Series and is a successor to the BLU Energy X. The main highlight of the Energy X LTE is its massive 4000 mAh battery.
The BLU Energy X LTE boasts off a uni-body design which consists of stainless steel and aluminium alloy. The BLU Energy X LTE has a quad-core MediaTek processor under the hood which is coupled with 1 GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and comes with an internal storage of 16 GB.
The Energy X LTE packs a massive 4000 mAh battery whereas the 5-inch IPS LCD display on this phone comes with HD resolution along with a pixel density of 294 ppi. The camera department consists of an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera.
“BLU continues to innovate, manufacture and provide consumers with smartphones perfectly suited for each and everyone’s specific needs and desires into account, with a focus on design, quality and user experience while maintaining affordability.” said Samuel Ohev-Zion, CEO, BLU Products.
BLU Energy X LTE specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Rear Camera: 8 MP auto-focus with LED flash and aperture f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 143 x 69.9 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 183 grams
- Color: Black, Gold
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Poly non-removable
The BLU Energy X LTE is priced at $129 (around Rs. 8500 in India currency) and can be bought from Amazon.