First Intel processor equipped smartphone, Lava Xolo X900 launching tomorrow
That’s right; Lava’s Xolo X900 is going to the first smartphone to arrive with Intel Inside it.
The Lava XOLO X900 features
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor (based on Medfield Z2460), 1GB RAM
- 4.03 inch LCD touchscreen with a display resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- 8 MP camera with flash at the rear and a 1.3 MP front camera for video calls
- Burst mode in camera that allows capturing 10 pictures in under a second
- Android 2.3, upgradable to Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Full HD 1080p video playback @ 30Mbps
- HDMI TV out
- Dual speakers for outstanding audio quality
- 400 MHz Graphics Clock with dual channel memory
- HSPA+ connectivity, NFC ready
- 1460mAh battery