Gionee F105L specs revealed; Receives TENAA certification
Last week we spotted some of the specs of Gionee W909 on GeekBench, now, the Gionee F105L’s specs have been revealed on a TENAA listing. The Gionee F105L has now been TENAA certified.
As seen on the front of the Gionee F105L is the secondary camera along with the capacitive navigation buttons. At the back is the primary camera along with flash and speakers.
On the left of the device is the SIM card slot, whereas on the right side is the volume rocker along with power button. The Gionee F105L is powered by an undisclosed 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Gionee F105L specifications:
- CPU: 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 8MP with flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: not supported
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, GPS, microUSB, Bluetooth
- Color: White and Gold
- Dimensions: 144.0 × 71.3 × 8.1 mm at 155 grams
- Battery: 2400mAh
There’s no official announcement from the Gionee regarding the F105L yet, but we can expect Gionee to make the device official during the upcoming MWC 2016 or sooner.