Gionee S6 with VoLTE and 3 GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 19,999
Gionee launched the Pioneer P5W earlier this week in India, and now, the Gionee S6 has been launched in India.
Powering the Gionee S6 is a MediaTek octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM whereas the graphics processing is done by Mali-T720 GPU. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display and packs a 3150 mAh battery which keeps the handset running.
The S6 is dual SIM phone which runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It also supports 4G VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and features full-metal unibody construction along with a USB Type-C port for faster charging in contrast with the normal microUSB 2.0 ports.
Gionee S6 specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Amigo 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, USB Type-C, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + LTE)
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: 3150 mAh Li-Poly
The Gionee S6 is available in three colors – Silver, Gold, Rose Gold. It can be bought from Flipkart for Rs. 19,999. You can also avail the exchange offer to buy the S6 at a lower price.