Google’s new Pixel smartphones are great and the more you use the phones, the more you find awesome tricks and shortcuts in them. We have the Pixel 7 Pro and we found a shortcut that lets you quickly open camera in Google Pixel 7 Pro (or Pixel 7) and here’s how you can do it too.
How to quickly open camera in Google Pixel 7 Pro (or Pixel 7)
The option is by default turned on and you can simply press the power button twice anytime and on any screen. You can head straight to the settings to turn on the shortcut if it’s disabled. Follow these easy steps.
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your Pixel 7 Pro or Pixel 7 smartphone.
- Step 2: Swipe to the bottom and find System. Tap on System as shown.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the Gestures.
- Step 4: Then, tap on the option Quickly open camera and turn on the slider.
There you go, you have now enabled the shortcut to quickly open camera in Google Pixel 7 Pro (or Pixel 7). Now double press the power button. Enjoy!
There are a number of Android 13 features that can be handy for you and since the Pixel 7 Pro (and the Pixel 7) runs on the newest Android 13 out-of-the-box, you can find several tips and tricks, shortcuts, as well as, workarounds for Android 13 and that might be useful in your daily life.
Want more of this? Here are some suggested Pixel guides for you below.
- How to view battery percentage in the status bar [Pixel 7 Pro/ Pixel 7]
- How to change screen resolution in Google Pixel 7 Pro
You can head to our How-To Guides section to get more awesome stuff. To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure you follow us on our social media profiles.