HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM with 4G LTE and 5-inch HD display launched in India for Rs. 14,990
The HTC Desire 626 was announced in February last year, and now, the company has today launched the Desire 626 Dual SIM in India. The HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 14,990.
The Desire 626 Dual SIM is powered by a MediaTek octa-core processor which is accompanied by 2 GB of RAM and is backed by Mali-T760 GPU. It boasts off a 5-inch HD display and packs 2000 mAh battery. It’s currently unknown as to which version of Android does the Desire 626 Dual SIM exactly runs on, but we can expect it to be running on Android Lollipop.
Faisal Siddiqui, President of HTC South Asia said “Our customers are gradually looking for stylish 4G LTE enabled smartphones with faster processors, network speeds and outstanding battery life. They are creating and consuming rich video content and want greater freedom to personalise their smartphones. We know they love the flexibility that comes with expandable memory“.
He further added “At a remarkable price, the HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM delivers the distinctive features with an outstanding user experience in a sleek, chic, slim package.”
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM specifications:
- CPU: 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali-T760 GPU
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop expected (information unavailable)
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash, BSI sensor and aperture f/2.2
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, GPS, microUSD 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Color: Blue Lagoon, White Birch
- Battery: 2000 mAh
The HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available for purchase with retailers in the coming weeks across India.