HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM with 3 GB RAM and 13 MP camera launched in India for ₹13,990
HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM which was announced two weeks ago is now official in India. HTC has launched the Desire 628 Dual SIM today in India with a price tag of ₹13,990.
The Desire 628 Dual SIM has a MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor under the hood which is paired with 3 GB RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and packs a 2200 mAh battery. The Desire 628 features a 5-inch HD display and sports a 13 MP rear camera along with a 5 MP front camera. You get 32 GB of internal storage with this device but you can also expand the external storage to up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card.
“People want more in a phone than just a black or white slab of plastic and glass – they want stylish individuality. At the same time, they want to be able to capture life’s memories, listen to pulse-pounding music, watch vivid HD videos, and do all of the things expected of a modern smartphone. The HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM delivers both – balancing beauty with brains and unique and fashionable looks with incredible performance underneath.” said Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia.
The device comes with HTC Themes with which users can customize wallpapers, icons, fonts and ringtone to suit their personality. Users can either choose the already available professional themes or can create their own.
HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP auto-focus with BSI Sensor and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with BSI Sensor
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Colors: Cobalt White, Sunset Blue
- Other: HTC BoomSound
- Battery: 2200 mAh with Fast Charging
The HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM will be available for purchase through retailers and HTC.com from June 2016 onwards.