HTC and leaks of its devices have a very close relation. Every now and then we see some HTC device pop up with leaked images or specs.
This time its a leaked 10.1 inch tablet called the HTC Quattro.
Probable specs of HTC Quattro:
- Said to on Nvidia’s latest Tegra 3 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 10.1 inch screen with resolution of 1280×768
- 16GB internal memory with microSD slot for further expansion
- Bluetooth 4.0, 5GHz Wi-Fi
- 2MP rear camera with 1.3MP front facing for video chat
- Just 9mm in thickness
- Beats audio
The tablet is said to come in two editions, first being a 3G and Wi-Fi version and the second being a Wi-Fi only version. No date of launch is available however the tablet could be showcased at the Mobile World Congress in February 2012.