Huawei Honor 5X coming to the US on January 31; Priced at $199.99
The Huawei Honor 5X was announced last year, and now it’s coming to the US by the end of this month.
During the CES event, Huawei announced that the Honor 5X would be coming to the US by the end of this month. The Honor 5X is powered by Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and Adreno 405. It runs on EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
It consists of 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. The 5.5-inch IPS display on this device boasts off a Full-HD resolution. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3000mAh battery provides juice to this device.
Huawei Honor 5X specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with SmartImage 3.0
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM + Micro-SIM)
- Color: White, Gray, Gold
- Connectivity: microUSB 2.0, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
Keep in mind that this Honor 5X is an unlocked phone and will work on both, AT&T and T-Mobile’s networks. This handset will be sold for $199.99 and can be pre-booked on Amazon, HiHonor and Newegg. It will be available on January 31 as mentioned on the retailing websites.
Have you pre-booked yours?