Huawei Mate 8 specs leaked on GFX Bench website. Expect it to be launched on November 26, courtesy of a teaser that surfaced online yesterday. Huawei Mate 8 is a 6-inch phablet, powered by Kirin 950 processor, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Huawei Mate 8 will be powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core CPU (comprised of Cortex-A72 cores), coupled with 4 GB of RAM. Whereas, the ARM Mali-T880 will pump up the graphics. You get a 15 MP rear camera capable of taking still images in 4608 x 3456 pixel resolution, and video recording in 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. Whereas the 7 MP front camera captures still images in 3264 x 2448 pixel resolution, and video recording in 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
Huawei Mate 8 specifications:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz octa-core CPU (comprised of Cortex-A72 cores)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD with 5 finger gesture support
- Storage: Expandable upto 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (picture: 4608 x 3456 pixel, video: 1920 x 1080 pixel)
- Front Camera: 8 MP (picture: 3264 x 2448 pixel, video: 1920 x 1080 pixel)
- SIM: Dual Hybrid SIM
There’s no word on the pricing and availability as of yet, but you can expect to get more information from the November 26 launch.