The Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 which was announced during this year’s CES has now been FCC approved, which means the device will soon be launched in the US.
As the name suggests, the Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 is a 10.1-inch tablet which is powered by 2.0GHz Kirin 930 octa-core processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and backed by Mali-T628 MP4 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 also features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera to take care of all your video calling needs. There are two editions of this tablet, the standard edition features 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage, whereas the premium edition features 3GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage.
Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 specifications:
- CPU: 2.0GHz Kirin 930 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3GB
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Operating System: EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 10.1-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16/64GB
- Connectivity: microUSB v2.0, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Colors: Luxurious Gold, Moonlight Silver
- Battery: 6600mAh Li-Poly
Now that the Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 has been FCC approved, we can expect the company to provide some information regarding the US launch.