Jabra launches a stylish Bluetooth pendant- STREET2
Jabra has launched a new stylish pendant like Bluetooth headset called the Jabra STREET2. It is available in black and white color and has an urban dog-tag design that’s splash proof and can be used in light rain. You can wear it like a pendant with the beaded chain or use the removable clip at the rear to attach it on your outfit, bag etc. The headset can auto-pair with your phone and music playing device wirelessly within 10 meter range.
Jabra has also announced a Facebook contest in which you can participate, answer simple questions about the Jabra STREET2 and stand a chance to win five units of STREET2 by visiting Jabra India’s page over here.
Key features and specifications of Jabra STREET2 include:
- Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR supporting headset – up to 10 metres operating range
- AM3D 2.0 virtual surround sound and power bass
- Connect two devices simultaneously
- Auto pairing to smartphone or mobile or other Bluetooth devices
- Splash proof – can be used in light rain
- Optional metal chain and removable clothing clip
- Supplied with Jabra earphones – 3 different bud sizes
- Less than 30 grams in weight (including earphones)
- Up to 8 hours talk time, up to 8 hours music playing time, up to 9.5 standby days
- Features DSP (Digital Sound Processing) – with acoustic sound protection
- Auto pairing, answer/end call, voice dialling* last number redial, reject a call*, call hold/call wait, mute*, quiet mode, play music, remote control player*
- Available in white and black
The cost of the headset is Rs 3,799 and it comes with one year of local warranty.