Karbonn has along with the launch of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS running Karbonn A1+ and Karbonn A7+, has also announced the launch of the Karbonn A11 which runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
The Karbonn A11 arrives with the same specifications which we have seen earlier when the smartphone appeared online on Flipkart and are as follows:
- 4-inch capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 2.85 GB User available internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 5 MP Auto-focus camera with flash
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Dual-SIM support
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 2G, 3G connectivity
- 1500 mAh battery
Karbonn has priced the A11 at Rs.9,990 and going by the specifications, the A11 seems to be a decent buy, at least better than the A7+ which has a 3.5 inch screen and runs on Android 2.3 OS with a difference of only Rs.1000.