Intel partnered with Indian manufacturer Lava to launch the first Intel processor running XOLO X900 back in April this year in India.
The XOLO X700 arrives with a 4.3-inch screen with a qHD display resolution in comparison to the 4 inch screen on the XOLO X900. The smartphone is arriving with dual-SIM compatibility, is said to run on a 1.2 GHz Intel processor with Hyper Threading while the one on the X900 clocks at 1.6 GHz.
- 4.3-inch screen
- Display resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.2 GHz Intel Processor with Hyper Threading
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Standby
- 5 MP rear facing camera with Flash
- VGA front facing camera
- Bluetooth, microUSB
- 2G, 3G connectivity
- 2000 mAh battery
Homeshop18 has put a price tag of Rs.14,000 on the XOLO X700 but the device is still out-of-stock. We will have to wait for an official announcement from Lava and Intel over the X700 which we hope will happen soon.