As expected, LeEco has unveiled its latest flagship smartphone today, the Le Pro 3.
The Le Pro 3 is powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC and comes with 4/6 GB of RAM. Unfortunately, there’s no 8 GB RAM variant. The device runs on EUI 5.8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and there are total four variants of the Le Pro 3, two of which are Zhang Yimou Editions.
The device flaunts a metal body with brushed aluminium finish. It is 7.5 mm thin and packs a 4070 mAh battery which is said to charge from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes. At the front is an 8 MP wide-angle camera below which is a 5.5-inch Full-HD display with 2.5D glass. At the back of the device is the 16 MP camera which is accompanied by dual-tone LED flash and a fingerprint scanner.
Like the Le 2 and Le Max 2, the Le Pro 3 too doesn’t come with a 3.5 mm jack and hence you will have to make use of the USB Type-C port instead. LeEco’s CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) technology which debuted with Le 2 and Le Max 2 has made its way on the Le Pro 3 as well.
Different variants of the Le Pro 3 and their pricing:
- 4 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage: ¥ 1799 (around $270/₹18,100)
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage: ¥ 1999 (around $300/₹20,000)
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage (Zhang Yimou Edition): ¥ 2499 (around $375/₹25,100)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage (Zhang Yimou Edition): ¥ 2999 (around $450/₹30,100)
LeEco Le Pro 3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: EUI 5.8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) In-Cell display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture and 76.5 ° super wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Sensor, USB Type-C, CDLA
- Battery: 4070 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
You can pre-order any of the variant of Le Pro 3 from LeMall. While the Le Pro 3 is available in China for now, we expect LeEco to bring it to India soon.