Lenovo to launch a Tablet called the ThinkPad Slate
So, we have another tablet in the market now; this time it’s from Lenovo, called the LePad or the ThinkPad Slate. It is said to run on Android 3.0 Honeycomb and is said to have a portfolio case with a built-in keyboard through which you can use it like a laptop. The tablet will also have the optional stylus input which we heard is also available in the HTC Flyer tablet. The display will be a 10-inch IPS display which sounds great. All in all, the Lenovo ThinkPad Slate seems like good competitor for other tablet makers.
- Display: 10.1 inch 1280×800 IPS Display, capacitive touch panel, with an active digitizer for stylus/pen input
- CPU: 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor
- Memory: 16GB to 64GB of storage
- Keyboard: A portfolio case with a built in keyboard for efficient input
- Ports & Connectivity: USB 2.0, Micro USB, and mini-HDMI ports and a full-sized SD card slot. It is rumoured to have 3G and 4G connectivity options as well.
- Cameras: Front and Rear facing cameras for video chat and media creation
- Weight: 1.6 Pound, and 0.55 inches thick