Lenovo Vibe X3 which was launched in November last year is all set to be launched in India. Lenovo India through its Facebook page has officially confirmed the India launch. It will be launched on January 27 in India.
“A camera so perfect that everyone is ready to pose for you. Get your Lenovo Vibe X3 with an amazing 21mp Rear Camera and a 8mp Front Camera. Coming soon on 27th Jan.” wrote Lenovo India on its official Facebook page.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is powered by a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor coupled with 3GB RAM and Adreno 418 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display. The Vibe X3 also comes along with a fingerprint scanner at the back.
As for photography, the Vibe X3 features a 23MP rear camera having Sony’s IMX230 sensor, whereas the back features an 8MP camera. Lenovo offers 32 and 64GB of internal storage options along with the ability to expand the external storage up to 128GB.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specifications:
- CPU: 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 23MP Sony IMX230 with dual-LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (using second SIM slot)
- SIM: Dual Hybrid SIM slot (either use two SIMs with no external storage, or, one SIM with external storage)
- Connectivity: microUSB v2.0, FM Radio, Infrared, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Dolby Atmos integration and Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Poly
There’s no information regarding the price of the Lenovo Vibe X3 in India, but, we can expect more information about it during the launch event scheduled on January 27.