The Lenovo Vibe X3 which was launched last November in China is now all set to be launched in India. The Lenovo Vibe X3 will be officially launched by the company on January 27 in India.
Powering the Lenovo Vibe X3 is a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor coupled with 3GB RAM and backed by Adreno 418 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display. The Vibe X3 also comes along with a fingerprint scanner at the back.
Talking about photography, the Vibe X3 features a 23MP rear camera having Sony’s IMX230 sensor, whereas the back features an 8MP camera. Lenovo offers 32 and 64GB of internal storage options along with the ability to expand the external storage up to 128GB.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specifications:
- CPU: 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 23MP Sony IMX230 with dual-LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (using second SIM slot)
- SIM: Dual Hybrid SIM slot (either use two SIMs with no external storage, or, one SIM with external storage)
- Connectivity: microUSB v2.0, FM Radio, Infrared, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Dolby Atmos integration and Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Poly
The 32GB variant of the Vibe X3 is priced at CNY 2499 in China which is around Rs.26000 in Indian currency. There’s no word on pricing yet, but we can expect the Lenovo Vibe X3 to be priced somewhere around the same price in India as well.