After launching the ZUK Z1 in India back in May this year, Lenovo has today launched the Z2 Plus in the country.
The Z2 Plus isn’t any new phone from Lenovo, rather, it’s the ZUK Z2 being launched as Z2 Plus in India. The ZUK Z2 was first launched in China in May this year. The Z2 Plus comes with Snapdragon 820 SoC under the hood which is paired with 3/4 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
The 3 GB RAM variant comes with 32 GB of internal storage whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB internal storage. The device boasts a 5-inch Full-HD display which is kept on by a 3500 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP PDAF with LED flash, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64 GB
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi
- Other: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, White
- Battery: 3500 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
The 3 GB RAM variant of the Z2 Plus is priced at ₹17,999 whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with a price tag of ₹19,999. Well, this makes the Z2 Plus the cheapest Snapdragon 820 SoC powered smartphone in India. The Z2 Plus will be available for purchase exclusively on Amazon India from September 25 mid-night.