Earlier today, we told you about the possible specifications of the LG Optimus G smartphone called the Optimus G Pro which could be unveiled at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013.
The LG Optimus G was launched back in August last year and became the first LTE smartphone running on a quad-core processor which was coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The Optimus G arrived with a 4.7-inch True HD IPS+ display and 13 MP rear facing camera.
Specifications of the LG Optimus G:
- 4.7-inch True HD IPS+
- Display resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU with 4G LTE
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- 13.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- 2,100 mAh battery
- 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC
As the Optimus G reaches more regions in the next couple of month’s the number is bound to increase and we are still waiting for LG to launch the device in the Indian subcontinent.