Make Payments from your Mobile Now, airtel Money now available in Delhi NCR
Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of airtel Money, its mobile wallet service in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad. Airtel has already established partnerships with over 2,200 merchants in Delhi NCR (including utility providers like NDPL, BSES Yamuna, BSES Rajdhani, Indraprastha Gas, LIC and organized retailers such as Easy Day, Chalchitra, Yo China, Costa Coffee, Hair n Shanti, DT Cinemas, Fun Cinemas among others as well as local chemists and grocery stores) who will accept payments via airtel money. Customers using airtel money will also be able to avail exclusive discounts and attractive offers at various merchant outlets in the market.
How to use airtel money
- Register by filling in the application form and submitting KYC documents (2 photocopies of proof-of-identity, 1 copy of proof-of-address and a passport size photograph).
- After the above, your existing Airtel SIM will be upgraded to the new 64K Airtel SIM with Airtel Money.
- Activate your Airtel Money account by choosing your MPIN.
- Load cash into your Airtel Money account by visiting your nearest Airtel retailer
- You are now ready to send commands through the Airtel Money application on your phone and transact anytime, anywhere.