Meizu M3 Note expected to be launched in India on May 11
The Meizu M3 Note which was launched in China last month is expected to be launched in India next week.
Meizu has started sending out invites for an event scheduled on May 11. There’s no information about the product that will be launched by Meizu during the event. The invite only says “Long-Lasting Beauty” which hints at the launch of M3 Note in India.
The reason for possible M3 Note launch is that “Long-Lasting Beauty” means the device could feature larger battery. And, the M3 Note comes with a 4100 mAh battery. Besides, the same slogan was used in the invites for China launch of M3 Note.
The Meizu M3 Note has Helio P10 SoC under the hood which is paired with 2/3 GB RAM and Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. The Meizu M3 Note features a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera. The 2 GB RAM variant comes with 16 GB internal storage whereas the 3 GB RAM variant comes with 32 GB internal storage. You can also the expand the storage up to 128 GB using a microSD card slot.
Meizu M3 Note specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Helio P10 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Operating System: Flyme UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP auto-focus with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Dual SIM
- Battery: 4100 mAh