Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD announced
Along with the launch of the 4,3 inch Droid RAZR M, Motorola has also announced the launch of its Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD with some impressive specs for prospective users.
Both Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD arrive with similar specs and the only difference between the two smartphones is the battery and the thickness.
Going by the specs, the Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD pack in:
- 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD Display
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Expandable to 32 GB via microSD card
- 8 MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- DuPont Kevlar Fiber back panel
- Android 4.0 on-board, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to follow
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, HDMI, DLNA, NFC
- 2530 mAh battery on Droid RAZR HD
- Powerful 3300 mAh battery on Droid RAZR Maxx HD
The Motorola RAZR HD will be available in sleek black or stand out white whereas the RAZR Maxx HD will only be available in black colour option when the devices are made available later this year. Motorola has still no revealed any details on the pricing of the devices.