The Motorola Moto X Force was launched in India in January this year with a price tag fo Rs. 49,999 for the 32 GB model and Rs. 53,999 for the 64 GB model. Now almost three months after the launch in India, Motorola has slashed the price of both these variants.
Motorola has dropped the price of both the variants of the Moto X Force. The 32 GB variant is now priced at Rs. 34,999 whereas the 64 GB model is priced at Rs. 37,999. If you are unaware, the main highlight of the Moto X Force is that it comes with ShatterShield technology. Motorola guarantees that the display on the Moto X Force won’t crack or shatter because of this technology.
Besides that shatterproof display, the Moto X Force comes with Snapdragon 810 SoC and 3 GB RAM under the hood. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and boasts off a 3760 mAh battery. The Moto X Force features a 21 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera along with a 5.4-inch Quad-HD display.
Motorola Moto X Force specifications:
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.4-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 21 MP with PDAF and dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- Other: Water repellent nano-coating, Turbo Charging
- Battery: 3760 mAh battery