Nokia Live View which is Nokia’s proprietary Augmented Reality app has been updated and Nokia claims that it is now faster and more accurate.
Live View displays the points of interests in the Camera viewfinder view/ List view. It also connects you to what you’re looking for and exactly when and where you want it.
With Live View you can:
- Select your interests in many different categories – Live View will filter the points of interests and present your choices
- Know your options – get details, read reviews of restaurants and hotels
- Enjoy the place – with one tap you can make a reservation, or navigate to the location via turn by turn walking map
The update version includes:
- Performance improvements (fixes for install issues, crashes, slowness, freezes and bug fixes)
- Live View is now available in Camera viewfinder View and List View. Tap on the screen navigation circles on the menu bar to change the views
- Tutorial to guide through the Live View usage and feature set
You can download the Live View app from the Nokia Beta Labs over here.