OnePlus recently started rolling out community build of OxygenOS 3.5.1 for its 2016 flagship smartphone OnePlus 3. And now, it has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.1.0 update for its 2015 flagship smartphone OnePlus 2.
While the OxygenOS 3.0.2 update for OnePlus 2 which was rolled out in June brought along Android 6.0 Marshmallow, OxygenOS 3.1.0 doesn’t come along with any Android version update. However, OnePlus has focused on the security aspect and has included Android’s August 1 security patch along with a patch for QuadRooter vulnerability in this update.
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Fixed some notification issues
- Improved Doze Mode performance
- Added media sound toggle for alert slider
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Implemented August 1 security patches for Android
- Implemented Quadrooter patch
- General bug fixes
The update is being rolled out incrementally over the air so it will be a while till all the OnePlus 2 units receive this update.