Phicomm E2 Energy 670 smartphone has been launched in India. The Energy 670 is a dual-SIM 4G smartphone and is priced at Rs. 5999.
The Phicomm E2 Energy 670 is powered by a Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor which is coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The graphics are handled by Adreno 304 GPU on this smartphone. It boasts off 5-inch HD display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
“We are excited to announce the launch of the stylish new E 670 with Snapdeal. We are confident that our association with Snapdeal will enable us to reach out to a wider audience, making 4G smartphones a reality for everyone.” said Steve Wang, GM of Phicomm India.
Phicomm E2 Energy 670 specifications:
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 8 MP auto-focus with flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: White, Black
- Battery: 2300 mAh
The Phicomm E2 Energy 670 can be bought from Snapdeal at a price of Rs. 5999. The actual price on Snapdeal that has been specified is Rs. 6499.