The Redmi Note Prime was launched in India last year in December at a price of Rs. 8499, and now, Xiaomi has decided to give it a price cut. The Redmi Note Prime is now priced at Rs. 7999 exclusively on Amazon India. and Mi.com.
Just in case you didn’t know, Redmi Note Prime is Xiaomi’s ‘Made in India’ smartphone which is an enhanced version of the Redmi Note 4G. The reason for the price cut according to Xiaomi is the reduced cost which has enabled them to lower the price of the Note Prime resulting in savings for the Mi fans.
Redmi Note Prime specifications:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: MIUI 7 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- Battery: 3100 mAh Li-Poly
Mi fans can also buy the Mi 4 and Mi 4i for Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 9999 respectively from Amazon India during February 16-19 as a part of the Mi Week.