According to the person who leaked the information about the Google Nexus Prime has now confirmed that he has the official specs of the successor of the Samsung Galaxy S II. The S III is said to be under development but according to some photos and slides, we have some mind-blowing specs.
The rumoured specs include:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- TouchWiz 5.0
- 2.0GHz Quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display developed specially for this phone with an odd 1280 x 1024 resolution, which will give it a pixel density of 352-PPI, the highest on a smartphone so far
- 10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps
- Metal body with 9mm thickness
- 2,250mAh battery
- Built-in NFC
Most probably Samsung will be announcing the device at MWC 2012 and will be released worldwide somewhere in mid 2012. Oh yeah, we’ll be waiting for this !