Last month, Samsung officially unveiled its Galaxy A9 in China. Now, Samsung has officially made the Galaxy A9 available for sale in China.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 can be purchased from Samsung China’s website. The Galaxy A9 is available in three colors, they are Gold, Silver and Pink. The Gold colored variant is currently out of stock on the website.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 has a 1.8GHz Snapdgragon 652 quad-core processor under the hood, which is accompanied by 3GB of RAM. The graphics on this device are pumped by Adreno 510. The Galaxy A9 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and is set to receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. It also has a fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A9 specifications:
- CPU: 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with OIS and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, miroUSB
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Pink
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
The Samsung Galaxy A9 is priced at ¥3,199 which is around Rs.32,595 in Indian currency. As of now, the Galaxy A9 is only available in China, but we can expect some announcement regarding the global availability in CES 2016. Stay tuned.
Also, once available in India, would you buy this phone?