Samsung has today unveiled the recently leaked Samsung Galaxy Grand which arrives with a 5-inch display from the Korean giant.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand will be available in both dual-SIM (GT-I9082) and single SIM version (GT-I9080) variant where the dual-SIM version will be made available first followed by the single SIM model.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand packs in the following specifications:
- 5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Display resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Expandable to 64 GB via microSD slot
- 8 MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front-facing shooter
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0
- 2100 mAh battery
The Galaxy Grand packs in an 8 MP powerful camera with zero shutter-lag and ultra-quick camera start-up and includes backside illumination sensor to ensure clear shots even in dark conditions, as well as Full HD video recording.
Samsung is yet to announce the pricing and availability of the 5-inch Galaxy Grand smartphone and we will share more details as we hear more from Samsung.Samsung Galaxy Grand wtih 5-inch WVGA display, 1.2 GHz processor, 8 MP camera