Samsung Galaxy R on sale in India
We had shared that Samsung had made its Galaxy R official and now the device is on sale in India via Flipkart. But the device is priced at Rs. 27,438 which is almost equal to the Galaxy S II. If anyone adds just a few thousand rupees more, he can better go in for the Galaxy S II and rather not settle for the Galaxy R whose features are also a little downgraded compared to the S II.
The features of the Galaxy R are as follows:
- Android V2.3 OS
- 1 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 Processor
- 5 MP Primary Camera with HD Recording
- 4.2-inch Super Clear LCD Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution 480×800
- Expandable Storage Capacity Of 32 GB
So are you in for the Galaxy R or Galaxy S II?