Samsung Galaxy S II ‘Plus’ with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean & optional NFC announced
Korean giant Samsung has announced another addition to its Android lineup with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus smartphone for prospective buyers. While you might be wondering what new features has Samsung included in the smartphone, we would like to tell you that there is no significant ‘Plus’ in the smartphones.
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal memory
- Expandable up to 64 GB
- 8 MP rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front facing camera
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Optional NFC connectivity
- 1650 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S II Plus arrives with features like the Buddy Photo Share, AllShare Play, Readers Hub, Video Hub, Game Hub and Music Hub. Samsung hasn’t announced any details on the availability or pricing of the smartphone but it should serve as a good option for users who are decent device hopefully in the mid-priced segment.