Sony India has today announced the launch of three new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich running smartphones in the subcontinent which include: Sony Xperia miro, Xperia J and Xperia SL.
The Sony Xperia miro packs in:
- 3.5-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- 800 MHz Scorpion Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 4 GB Internal memory
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- Wi-Fi Enabled
Next is the Sony Xperia J which also was available for pre-order just a couple of days back arrive with a 4-inch screen and has been priced at Rs.18,399. The smartphone is available in the market for about Rs.16490.
- 4-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Display resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage
- Expandable to 32 GB
- 5 MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- VGA front facing camera
- 1750 mAh battery
Last but not the least is the Sony Xperia SL which is an incremental release over the Sony Xperia S and arrives with a 1.7 GHz processor and 4.3-inch display. While Sony has officially priced the smartphone at Rs.32,549, the Xperia SL was available in India since the last week of September for Rs.30,999.
- 4.3 LED-Backlit LCD screen
- Display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Dual-Core 1.7 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, no expansion available
- 12 MP camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 MP Front facing camera
- Bluetooth, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC
- 1700 mAh battery
All the three smartphones run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS out-of-the-box. So which one are you buying this Diwali?