Symantec launches Norton Mobile Security App for iPhone and iPad
Symantec has today announced the launch and availability of its Norton Mobile Security App for the iPhone and iPad.
The new app brings in features like contacts backup and restore and arrives with an improved user experience.
While the mobile security app will protect your device for when in case you lose it, the app doesn’t arrive with as many functions and features when compared to its Android counterpart.
But the Norton Mobile Security App for iOS brings in:
- Multi-Device, Multi-Platform Support – Now protects a consumer’s multiple devices, including Android smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones and iPads
- Contacts Backup & Restore – Saves contacts from a user’s Android or iOS device so that they can be easily restored if lost or deleted. Contacts can also be restored across devices
- Web-Based Management – Lets consumers control the security of their devices with simplicity and ease, from one convenient place on the Web
- Scream Alarm – Sets off an audible alarm so consumers can quickly find their missing Android mobile device
- Remote Locate – Pinpoints a lost or stolen device on a map so users can find it fast
The Norton Mobile Security is priced at Rs.599 which will provide users with one year of subscription. Users can purchase a license from Norton’s online store. Once you purchase a license from the store, you can download the App for iPhone or iPad from the App Store and use the login details to start protecting your device.