TATA DOCOMO today announced the commercial launch of its operations in the Haryana. Tata DOCOMO has already launched its services in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Mumbai, Rest of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh. Tata DOCOMO was testing its services in Haryana since August 25th. Tata DOCOMO is providing Prepaid connection at Rs. 49. It comes with lifetime validity.
Details of Prepaid Plans
- All local calls to any mobile or landline can be made at 1p/sec.
- All STD calls to any mobile or landline can be made at 2p/sec.
- All local, national and international SMSes costs 60p, Re.1.20 and Rs. 5 respectively (100 free local SMSes are provided free after sending first 2 SMSes during a day [This is valid for 3months from the date of SIM activation] )
- One paisa per second for STD is applicable for first 15 min of STD usage for the day and thereafter the subscriber will be charged @ 2p/sec for the day
- Lifetime validity is limited to TTSL’s license period. TTSL reserves the right to modify tariff and / or validity as per directions / regulations issued by TRAI.
- Minimum recharge condition: sum of all recharges within 180 days should add up to atleast INR 100/-
- Tata includes the services of TATA DOCOMO, TATA INDICOM and Virgin Mobile services.
- To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls, register your telephone number with NDNC Registry – Call 1909 or send SMS ‘START DND’ to 1909.
- SMS packs will not be applicable on the following days – Friendship Day, Diwali Eve , Diwali, New Year’s Eve and New Year