TATA Indicom launches Celebration Plan – All Calls at 60 paise
Details of Celebration Plan
- All Local and STD calls to any mobile or landline will be charged at 60p/min (7AM to 10PM)
- All call to any mobile or landline will be charged at 30p/min (10PM to 7AM)
- All Local and National SMSs are charged at 60 paise.
- International SMSs will be charged at Rs. 5
- While in roaming all incoming calls and outgoing local calls will cost you Re. 1/min and Rs. 1.5/min to make outgoing calls (other than to local numbers)
This Plan is not available in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa.
New Customers can get this plan at Rs. 99. Existing customers can enjoy these rates by recharging with Rs. 148 voucher.
Please note that all the users of this plan will not be able to recharge with any special tariff or SMS vouchers.
We Say : The plan sounds good for those who do not want to switch to other operators. However this plan is not enough aggresive to counter Simply Reliance Plan. The worst plan about this plan is that recharges with any special tariff vouchers or SMS vouchers will not be applicable to this.