Marriott International has announced a brand new, free mobile app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices for India. In case you don’t have one of these devices then there is also an app-based mobile website that can be accessed from any web-enabled mobile device.
The new Marriott Mobile app enables travellers to quickly find nearby hotels, book a room, check their upcoming reservations and get details about their hotel, including photos. With the app and mobile website, travellers can also enrol in Marriott Rewards, check their point balance, and even find out what’s happening in the local area.
With the free Marriott Mobile app, you can:
– Make hotel reservations at 3,600+ hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24/7 from anywhere
– Access your Marriott Rewards account or enroll in the Rewards program
– Find hotels near your current position with GPS functionality
– Browse hotel photos, maps, and amenities
– View upcoming reservations
– Browse city guides with helpful tips about your destinations
– Call a hotel or get help immediately with Marriott reservations via phone (if supported by your device)
– Cancel upcoming reservations
– Do all this securely just like you would on Marriott.com
To download the free Marriott app visit here.